5 steps to find what android version the smartphone is using…
Easy as 5 steps:
- From the home screen, press the Settings Button
- Then select the Settings option
- Scroll down and select About Phone
- Scroll down to Android Version
- The small number under the heading is the version number of the Android operating system on your device.
And now you know.
P.S – Using this as base, I’ll be creating further articles.
Even finding the version will be based on what version of Android is installed on the smartphone but the process mentioned above will be relatively the same with minor differences.